A powerful art, Larceny is a dangerous risk for a Spectre as tampering with Oblivion can have dire circumstances. In addition, extensive use of Larceny attracts the attention of Malfeans who have little desire for more competition, and can even strengthen the fragments of the Psyche that still live on in the Spectre, possibly allowing the positive parts of the Spectre's being to grow more powerful and turn the Spectre back into a wraith.
- Weigh Oblivion: A Spectre can find the strength of Oblivion in a creature.
- Steal Corpus: This allows a Spectre to steal Corpus from another wraith or Spectre.
- Emotional Infection: A Spectre can harvest Angst from another creature.
- Savor Agony: A Spectre can pull a random object, including memories, out of the Tempest.
- Withstand Oblivion: A Spectre can heal damage inflicted by Oblivion itself.
- Defy Oblivion: The Spectre can transfer the Oblivion within themselves to another being.
The Great 13: