Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Knight Templar (Templar)|
|Plural:||Knights Templar (Templars)|
|Nicknames:||Templars, Warriors for Christ|
|Faction:||Celestial Chorus (Council of Nine Mystic Traditions), Cabal of Pure Thought (Order of Reason), Disparate, Disparate Alliance (M20)|
The Knights Templar or Templars for short, formally called the Military Order of the Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon.
- The Knights are betrayed and outlawed. Surviving Knights offer an alliance between them and the Cabal of Pure Thought.
Victorian Age Edit
- By this time, Templars are merely afterthoughts in the Order of Reason's grand plan. After the Order reveals its plan to abandon religion entirely, the Templars plan to leave. Their headquarters are besieged by newly-created HIT Marks. A new Grand Master is elected as the old one dies buying the survivors time. The Templars become their own Craft.
Modern Knights Edit
- As of some time prior to 2000, the Templars continue their shadow war against the Order of Reason, now known as the Technocracy. A handful of knights desert the Templars and rejoin the Celestial Chorus, in flagrant violation of their vows. It is unknown whether the Templar main body have marked them for death, as per Order practice.
Version Differences Edit
- ^ MTAs: Book of Crafts, pp. 93-107
- ^ MTAs: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 38
- ^ MTAs: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 39
- - 23, 43