Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Russell Bailey and Benjamin Baugh|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Direction & Book Design:||Craig S Grant|
|Interior Art:||Max Brooks, Nicole Cardiff, Robert Carter, Erin Grant, Christine Griffin, Rachael Haupt, Michel Koch, Jacob Masbruch, Axel Ortiz, Efrem Palcios, Rich Pellegrino, Claudia Sutton, Matias Tapia, John Wigley|
|Cover Art:||David Krentz|
|For Jeff Mikoni and Angela Bernhardt|
|To Merry Luong, for all the hard work and editing mojo when Damnation City and the clan books were in their darkest hour. We're much obliged.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||May 28, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 25115|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-352-4|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Death has never looked so good
- Love them or hate them, the Daeva are the ones you die for. Tempters and priests, madonnas and horrors, these vampires feed on the blood and vices of the World of Darkness — and feed well. From the best parties to the worst parts of town, be seduced by the beautiful among the Damned. For the Succubi, a good-looking corpse is only the first step in the Danse Macabre.
- A Clan book for Vampire: The Requiem™
- Trace the history of the Daeva — from their first chilling nights in Sumeriato the sticky heat of modern cities.
- Tune into the Cacaphony, the underground journalism of the Kindred. Find out what it takes to stay on the cutting edge of the Masquerade... and why that edge is cutting deeper than ever.
- Experience the Daeva through the "writing" of the living and the dead from around the world. Players and readers are drawn into a World of Darkness that's more frightening every night.
- New Merits, bloodlines, Discipline powers, and clan secrets that every Vampire: The Requiem player will want to have.
Prelude: Kevin Edit
Chapter One: The Mission Edit
Chapter Two: The New South Edit
Chapter Three: The Old World Edit
Chapter Four: The Future Edit
Appendix: Succubi in the System Edit
Background Information Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|