Kinesis was one of the primary thirteen Arcanoi from Wraith: The Oblivion used until the advent of modern technology; it was eventually replaced with Inhabit. Artificers who existed around this time may still know these arts, but they are not taught to newer generations of wraiths. It plays a role in the historical setting of Wraith: The Great War.
- Sense Kinesis: An Artificer may determine if Kinesis has been used on an object
- Straddle: An Artificer may hide themselves in a Skinlands object without a means to control it.
- Bind: An Artificer may cause the parts of an object to seize up.
- Reliquary: An Artificer can strengthen a relic or inanimate object with Pathos.
- Haywire: An Artificer can possess and control a machine. This art is essentially the same as Inhabit's Gremlinize.
- Claim: An Artificer may use a machine or object as a temporary body. This art is essentially the same as the modern Inhabit art of the same name.
- Ludd's Grip: An Artificer can cause a device to run backwards and tear itself apart.
None known, other than what might be listed as Ancient Abilities in.
The Great 13: