Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kinesis was one of the primary thirteen Arcanoi from Wraith: The Oblivion used until the advent of modern technology; it was eventually replaced with Inhabit. Artificers who existed around this time may still know these arts, but they are not taught to newer generations of wraiths. It plays a role in the historical setting of Wraith: The Great War.
- Sense Kinesis: An Artificer may determine if Kinesis has been used on an object
- Straddle: An Artificer may hide themselves in a Skinlands object without a means to control it.
- Bind: An Artificer may cause the parts of an object to seize up.
- Reliquary: An Artificer can strengthen a relic or inanimate object with Pathos.
- Haywire: An Artificer can possess and control a machine. This art is essentially the same as Inhabit's Gremlinize.
- Claim: An Artificer may use a machine or object as a temporary body. This art is essentially the same as the modern Inhabit art of the same name.
- Ludd's Grip: An Artificer can cause a device to run backwards and tear itself apart.
None known, other than what might be listed as Ancient Abilities in.
The Great 13: