Keith Karabin is a published journalist and psychotherapist, a former Games, Toys and Hobbies section editor, Advertising and Documentation writer, fiction writer; and recorded musician-songwriter.
He's been playing role-playing games for more than 20 years. He playtested Hunter: Wayward and Changeling: The Lost.
- 12 Front Page articles, out of 55 articles published in The Doylestown Patriot (circulation 28,000 + monthly - Philadelphia, PA market).
- Ten articles as Games, Toys and Hobbies Editor for briefme.com.
- 7 years of Advertising, Employment Advertising, Promotion and Customer Correspondence for Multi-Flow Dispensers, a Philadelphia, PA Beverage Distributor.
- Published short fiction at www.SideshowFables.com
- Advertising and documentation composed for A Helping Paw, an animal rights organization based in Philadelphia, PA and later in Colorado.
- Completed NaNoWriMo (nanowrimo.com) 50,000 word novel in one month contest, 2007.
- Trained in Associated Press (AP) style, American Psychological Association (APA) and Modern Language Association (MLA) Formats.
- Three albums released locally as the front man for punk band nothing crucial.
- Earned Associate of the Arts in Journalism, Bachelor of Science in Bible, Master of Science in Christian Counseling degrees.
- Synapse, Crackle, Pop Culture (keithkarabin.blogspot.com)