Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Kali can refer to:
- Kali, a goddess in Hindu religious tradition
- Kali, an unrelated demon in Hindu religious tradition
- Kali, a goddess of the Devas pantheon in Scion
- Kali, an Aberrant in Trinity
- Duchess Kali ap Ailil, a member of the Shadow Court in Changeling: The Dreaming
- Kali, the winter auspice of the Nagah in Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Kali Dahaka, the giant snake form of the Nagah in Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Kali's Executioners, an epithet for the Bagheera tribe of Bastet in Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Marizhavashti Kali, the Black Mother, a Ravnos who has been mistaken for the goddess Kali in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Kali "Shocker" Veda, a nova and member of Team Tomorrow Americas in Aberrant
- Voormas, an Euthanatos mage who has adopted the aspect of Kali-Ma in Mage: The Ascension
- Various worshippers or cults of Kali, such as the Thuggees or any number of Euthanatoi or Sahajiya in Mage: The Ascension
The Kali Yuga, the current and final age of the world in which the demon Kali holds sway over mankind, can refer to:
- The Fifth Age (and possibly also earlier ages), according to various Hindu factions in the Classic World of Darkness
- The Quiescence, according to the theology of the Daksha in Mage: The Awakening