|Authors:||Jen Clodius, Todd Satogata, James A. Moore, Janet Berliner (Original Fiction)|
|Additional Writing:||Bruce Baugh, Mark Cenczyk, Richard E. Dansky, Geoffrey C. Grabowski, Andrew Watt|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typsesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Mitch Byrd, Guy Davis, Brian J. LeBlanc, Vince Locke, Conan Venus|
|Front Cover Art:||William O'Connor|
|Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Interns and Statistics:||Kyle Olson, Steve McDonald, Lindsay Woodcock, Brian York|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-299-9|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The City of God
- It sits at the crossroads of the world. Held by Islam, open to Christian pilgrims and longed for by the Children of Israel, Jerusalem is the magnet that draws three faiths to one place. It is here that East and West collide bloodily, where palmers from England and hashishin about their business can pass in the street. And it is here that Cainites gather, drawn by a power far greater than they can comprehend or fight.
- Afflicted by the Curse of Caine
- Enter Jerusalem by Night and learn its ways. Discover the ancient alliances and enmities that have outlasted kingdoms and Crusades. Meet the Cainites who have seen millennia from their perch atop Davids city, and pay them homage. But beware, for while everyone is drawn to Jerusalem, only one can possess it.
The Crusades have been no easier on the kindred of Jerusalem than the mortals.
In Through the Lion's Gate: An IntroductionEdit
The purpose of the book, how to use it (and how not to use it), and references for getting a better feel for the game's atmosphere.
The Holy City: The History of JerusalemEdit
The history of Jerusalem, including how kindred entered into the Holy City, were nearly wiped out by the followers of Baal, and how their gained their influence.
Faith and Ferver: Society and CultureEdit
The diverse cultures and religions of Jerusalem in more detail.
The Streets of the Holy City: GeographyEdit
How to navigate the medieval city of Jerusalem, from gate to gate.
The Swarming Hosts: The Cainites of JerusalemEdit
The vampires who dwell within Jerusalem. There are a lot of Assamites.
Builded Among These Dark Satanic Mills: Storytelling in JerusalemEdit
The main ideas, moods, and themes to be expected in a Jerusalem-based campaign, as well as a few ideas to get a Storyteller started.
A disclamer at the beginning notes this book is not for those sensitive to religious issues, particularly to those involving Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Gabriel Chavez, "al-Ain," "the Eyes of Alamut"
- Habiba al-Sikkeen, a female assassin
- Rashid ibn Musafir, Habiba's childe
- Etheria, a former nun based in Bethlehem
- Boniface, Etheria's childe, a former priest
- Azif, a militant Muslim
- Jared, Azif's childe, a former Hospitaller
- Yusuf, Azif's childe, a merchant
- Abraham, an obsessive Torah scholar
- Adam, Abraham's childe
- Marcus, a former Roman solider with a habit of destroying holy sites
- Canis, a Gangrel who chooses to live full-time in a canine form.
- Hakkon, a Viking warrior on the run
- Father Paliuro Rustucci, de facto leader of Jerusalem's Cainites
- Pacifico Grillati, Rustucci's rebellious childe
- Magdalena Castelucci Borcellino, a spy sent by Narses of Venice
- al-Hakim, "The Lizard," the former caliph of Cairo, he believes himself to be Allah come to Earth.
- Brother Bernardus, a monk given to speaking in tongues
- Jeanette d'Avignon, a seer with a split personality
- Shahara al-Rashwa, a courtesan and spy
- Abdullah al-Sathaja, a former Cairene seeking revenge against al-Hakim
- Elsh, Phonecian architect, one of Jerusalem's oldest Cainites
- Duyal al-Malatya, an Arab Muslim calligrapher
- Mara, a Tremere outrider sent to hunt down Salubri in Jerusalem
- Vaclav, Mara's apprentice
- Rusticus, a Gargoyle under Mara's control
- Lucius Trebius Rufus, a devout Crusader
- Leufruy of Provence, Lucius' childe
- Vicelin of Marseilles, Lucius' childe
| Previous book:|
Fountains of Bright Crimson
| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|
Wolves of the Sea