Isouda de Blaise
was the Cainite Queen
of Anjou, Chartres and Blois during the Dark Ages
in the Courts of Love
. She later joined the Sabbat
She was described as elegant in manner and wise in the ways of the Cainite heart and mind.
|| We are like works of art, each unique and eternal, capturing fleeting feelings of beauty, passion, ugliness or pain. Moments frozen forever in time.
|| — Isouda de Blaise
Isouda de Blaise VTES
- Dark Ages: Vampire Rulebook, p. 56
- Dark Ages Europe, p. 32, 38
- Libellus Sanguinis II, p. 11, 25
- Under the Black Cross, p. 91
- Dark Ages Clan Novel: Brujah, p. 6-7
- Dark Ages Clan Novel: Toreador, p. 12, 214, 228, 287
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.