Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Chuck Wendig|
|Developed by:||Chuck Wendig and Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Tiara Lynn Agresta|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||May 26, 2011|
|Publication #:||WW 25606|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Everybody talks about getting rid of the Prince. Few actually make it happen.
- At the top of it all, sitting comfortably at the zenith of the city's nocturnal hierarchy, is the Prince. The Prince is a bastard and monster, yes, but he is also the cork in a bottle. The Prince has been holding this city back from its own baser instincts for decades now.
- And now somebody's gone and fucked that all up.
- In fact, the players' own characters are the ones who bring the Prince down, not realizing that what they're doing isn't setting the city free-but rather, setting the monsters free.
- Into the Void is a Storytelling Adventure System story for Vampire: The Requiem about what happens when the city suffers a major void of power, and about navigating the horrors that swiftly move to fill that void.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|