Innocence edges are primarily a mix of stealth, support and defensive powers granted to the Imbued. They are typically associated with Innocents, though hunters of other creeds may sometimes learn them.
- Hide - This edge makes supernaturals overlook the Innocent. He is there but he's not worth the time, effort or attention, and sometimes the edge makes the hunter's presence disappear entirely.
- Illuminate - Illuminate makes it possible for the Innocent and other hunters to identify supernaturals. But be careful, monsters are able to perceive its use and can even tell which human generates the effect.
- Radiate - Once activated, the hunter radiates a white light that impedes supernatural attacks. Humans and hunters in the presence of the aura go unaffected.
- Confront - The Innocent must meet a creature's gaze for this power to work. But once it is activated, that supernatural sees the Innocent as an embodiment of all that is pure. This makes it next to impossible for the monster to cause any harm to the hunter.
- Blaze - The Innocent makes a source of light into a deadly weapon. The power is instantaneous: by using a nearby light source the Innocent creates a beam of blazing energy that cause pain to his foe. A match is irritating, a powerful flashlight is dangerous and (on a clear day) the sun is destructive. The Innocents like to describe it as “Sharing the true light”.
- Fool's Luck - In times of great danger for the Innocent, minor events occur to help them escape.
- Conceal - An expansion of Hide, Conceal allows the Innocent to hide another person from the sight of monsters. Conceal only works on ordinary people or bystanders, and the Innocent is unable to hide themselves or use Hide to do so.
- Ease - By talking to an extremist hunter, an Innocent can temporarily suppress their derangements.
- Inspire - The Innocent can spend Conviction on behalf of others. In the case of other hunters, they can spend it on anything the other hunter required Conviction for, while ordinary people and bystanders can be protected from supernatural fear and mind control. It has no effect on supernaturals.
- Bond - The Innocent can keep aware of the general condition of another hunter or bystander they've known for at least a month.
- Backlash - The Innocent lays hands on another hunter, triggering a spectacular blaze of light. If the other hunter tries engaging in violence against anyone afterwards - save in self-defense - they suffer intense pain.