Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||David Brookshaw and Malcolm Sheppard|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Book Design:||Michael Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Vince Locke, Nate Pride, John Bridges, and Michael Wm. Kaluta|
|Cover Art:||Ken Meyer, Jr.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||January 10, 2012|
|Publication #:||WW 40010|
Imperial Mysteries is a sourcebook for Mage: The Awakening. The book delves into what happens to mages who transcend to the highest level of mystical power, including mechanics for Arcana at 6 dots or more.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Imagine Awakening again. Imagine walking in a universe of dust, feeling it shape to your desire and retreat from your wrath. Imagine knowing that everyone and everything you ever cared about can be changed, forever, by your actions, the actions of your peers and those of your rivals. Imagine the fear, the crushing responsibility and the intoxicating, addictive power.
- Would you trust anyone with this? Would you trust yourself, Heirarch?"
- - Aaliyah, Bodhissatva
- A supplement for Mage: The Awakening
- Full Rules for archmasters, including the Practices of the sixth to ninth Arcana dots.
- Details of the Threshold, the trials that await a mage attempting to become an Archmage.
- Information on the Chronicles of Darkness as seen by archmasters; the Ascension War between rival visions for the Fallen World, the alliances Archmages form to promote those visions, the strange realms they explore and the godlike entities they encounter.
- Exploration of the Supernal Realms and the nature of Ascension.
- A minigame portraying Archmages in the Supernal.
- Storyteller advice for chronicles of cosmic scope.
Prologue: Names Edit
Chapter One: Threshold Edit
Chapter Two: The Invisible Road Edit
Chapter Three: The Supernal Ensemble Edit
Chapter Four: Ascension Edit
Appendix: Imperium Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|