Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Angel McCoy, Wayne Peacock and Greg Stolze|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Devil's Advocates:||Mike Lee and Adam Tinworth|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Mitch Byrd, Steve Ellis, Michael Gaydos and Brian LeBlanc|
|Front Cover Art:||Tommy Lee Edwards|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-740-0|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Best Defense
- "We know your kind. You stalk and kill innocent human beings for your own amusement. Not on our watch. This is our turf. You're not welcome."
- Defenders: stalwart, determined, the last line against the monstrous hordes. What drives a person to make herself a veritable shield in the war against the abominations? Passion? Pride? Penance? There's no time to ask. They're the ones saving your skin.
- Is a Strong Offense
- Hunter Book: Defenders is the second in a new Hunter: The Reckoning series dedicated to the creeds, the character types of the imbued. Learn Defenders' philosophies, motives and ultimate goals in the war against the supernatural. Defenders are ever vigilant, but they know when to fight, and all these new weapons and wards help keep the supernatural at bay. Helpful, if you must fill the breech.
Prologue: Turf Edit
Cabbie22 encounters an old friend who threatens the people under her protection.
An introduction to the Defender creed and recommended reading for portraying Defenders.
Chapter 1: Hunter Origins Edit
Several defenders discuss about the nature of the enemy, the messengers and themselves.
Chapter 2: Trials and Tribulations Edit
Chapter 3: Our Future Edit
The defenders discuss what their ultimate goal is as Hannibal's fate on Vigil is decided.
Chapter 4: Hunter Ties Edit
As the defenders discuss their relationships with other creeds the fallout from the decision about Hannibal reaches Vigil.
Chapter 5: New rules Edit
Chapter 6: Defenders at Large Edit
Several templates for new defenders and stats for signature defenders.
- Former criminal, Cabbie22 uses her job as a taxi-driver to keep an eye on her neighbourhood.
- He may teach gym, but Coach does whatever he can to protect his charges.
- When he's not helping Witness1 keep hunter-net safe, Dole7 works on maintaining the Vigil subsite.
- A passionate defender, she lost a friend due to the actions of Hannibal.
- His house is built on a location of great magical power, and Hannibal will kill anyone who tries to take it away from him.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Reckoning books
| Next book:|
Hunter: The Walking Dead