Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Michael Lee and Greg Stolze|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Andrew Bates, Guy Davis, Steve Ellis, Steve Prescott, and Vince Locke|
|Front Cover Art:||Tommy Lee Edwards|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-739-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- An Eye for an Eye
- "Rise and shine, nightstalkers. The sun is up, we're up, and you're about to be put down for good!"
- Avengers: the bloodthirsty, outraged and self-righteous among hunters. What makes a normal person go toe to toe with monsters - and win? Insanity? Divine blessing? Driving will? Just ask. Then again, you might not get an answer. Actions speak louder than words.
- A Tooth for a Tooth
- Hunter Book: Avenger is the first in a Hunter: The Reckoning series dedicated to the creeds, the character types of the imbued. Learn Avengers' philosophies, motives and ultimate goals in the war against the supernatural. Avengers may still be human, but all these new Traits, edges and rules sure even the odds.
Prologue: In Extremis Edit
An unnamed Avenger takes on two Werewolves to Avenge the people they killed.
A brief introduction to the Avenger creed and recommended reading for how to portray Avengers.
Chapter 1: Hunter Origins Edit
Chapter 2: The Hunt Edit
The tactics that Avengers use in their struggle against Inhumanity.
Chapter 3: Hunter Ties Edit
Avenger's relationships with hunters from other creeds and the stereotypes that Avengers have of them.
Chapter 4: Our Future Edit
The Avengers discuss what they are fighting for, and what to do once the supernatural has been dealt with.
Chapter 5: New Rules Edit
Several new abilities, backgrounds and Edges for Avengers, as well as a section on demolition and making weapons strong enough not to break when Cleave is used on them.
Chapter 6: Avengers at Large Edit
Several templates for new characters and stats for some of the better known Avengers.
Background Information Edit
This was the first creedbook produced for Hunter: The Reckoning
Memorable Quotes Edit
"God showed us the truth, and the shocking thing is that so few of us can see it *even now*. Here, I'll spell it out like on Wheel of Fortune.
GOD S_NT _S TO STOP TH_M" - Crusader17
"Who else could give us superhuman powers?
Aliens." - Soldier91
- Christian zealot, is heavily suspected of bombing abortion centers.
- This agnostic Avenger makes it clear that hunting in her town is on her terms. Memphis seeks the complete destruction of the supernatural, and is not above using bystanders as suicide bombers.
- Formerly a police officer, Cop90 now brings justice to the supernatural.
- This former soldier is convinced that the Messengers are aliens. Despite this Soldier91 is still a deadly hunter and should not underestimated.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Reckoning books
| Next book:|