|Authors:||Richard E. Dansky, Ed Hall, Michael Lee, and Adam Tinworth|
|Foreign Language Translations:||Kristine Bravo|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Mitch Byrd, Kyle Hotz, Jeff Rebner, and Brad Rigliey|
|Front Cover Art:||Tommy Lee Edwards, and Melissa Edwards|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Playtesters:||Thérèse Gaughan, Matt Honeyball, Martyn Meeks and John Shockley|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-741-9|
The Walking Dead is an enemy book for Hunter: The Reckoning.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Behold a Pale Horse...
- Graves yawn wide. Spirits haunt the living. Corpses pursue perverse agendas from beyond the grave. The gates to the next world swing wide. Is it the end of the world? Not if hunters can help it. Theirs is the power to put the dead to rest — once and for all.
- ...and His Name That Sat on Him was Death
- Hunter: The Walking Dead explores and explains the proliferation of ghosts and zombies in the lands of the living. These monsters are hunters' greatest enemies - they're everywhere and are clearly abominations against everything right and natural. And yet, why do hunters' emergence and the rise of spirits seem to coincide? What is the hidden connection between the imbued and the restless dead?
Prologue: Dead Men WalkingEdit
John O'Malley, aka Cop90, takes on what will be his last monster.
Chapter One: The Enemy WithinEdit
Chapter Two: The Enemy of my EnemyEdit
Chapter Three: Stranger in a Dead LandEdit
Shaka74 goes to Haiti to study the restless dead there, and finds more than he bargined for.
Chapter Four: Speaking Ill of the DeadEdit
Carpenter returns to give the hunters information on Vampires, but can he be trusted?
Chapter Five: Descent into DeathEdit
Oracle171 goes to verify Ichmail's information on the Orphic Circle, and almost succumbs to the dangers there.
Chapter Six: Ties to the DeadEdit
Ichmail and Carpenter have an argument, as Carpenter's time on Earth runs out.
Chapter Seven: Rules & StorytellingEdit
New rules for portraying the Walking Dead.
This book was part of the Year of Revelations.
"You're the fucking janitor - or more appropriately his mop, bucket and broom!" - Carpenter169
- Founder of Hunter-net and Visionary.
- Cab Driver and Defender.
- Founder of Vitalis and Innocent.
- NSA agent.
- Kuei-jin and former member of the Orphic Circle.
- Hunter killed by ghosts.
- Former Cop turned Avenger.
- New Age Redeemer.
- Former gangster turned Risen.
- Innocent seemingly host to Something.
- Aka Peleus, racist wayward.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Reckoning books
| Next book:|
Hunter Book: Innocent