These Contracts were made with the flow of time, be it the impossible tides of Faerie or the steady stream of the mortal world. Though they cannot change what has already happened, the clauses are potent nonetheless.
- Restoration of Dawn Beauty - If an object belonged to the changeling's family before their durance, they may restore it to its former glory.
- Frozen Moment - At sunrise or sunset, the changeling can freeze an object for a few minutes.
- Thief of Days - If the changeling knows the name of a dead man who once owned it, they can age an object to the point of destruction.
- Flickering Hours - By smashing a timekeeping instrument, the changeling can control the flow of time in the Thorns.
- Leaping Toward Nightfall - If the target is crossing over to the Hedge, the changeling can send them a ways into the future.