|Written by:||Beth Fischi (Chapters 2, 3 and 5, with contributions to chapters 1 and 4), Allen Varney (Chapters 1 and 4)|
|Additional Material by:||Phil Brucato, Ethan Skemp (Appendix) and Chris Hind (quotes, Chapter 4)|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Ronni Radner|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Lawrence Snelly and Aileen Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Matt Milberger|
|Art:||Andrew Bates, Jason Brubaker, Paul Phillips, Alex Sheikman, Andy Trabbold|
|Front cover art:||John Van Fleet|
|Back cover art:||Alex Sheikman|
|Front and back cover design:||Matt Milberger|
Special Thanks To:
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04012|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-425-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Hope Lies Between the Worlds...
- 500 years ago, sorcerers came from across the world to meet in a place that did not exist on Earth. Their sanctuary, built by magick alone, floating between what was and what was willed to be. That sanctuary was called Horizon. There the Council of Nine Mystic Traditions gathered, and they still do even in these twilight times.
- Sadly, all is not well. Today, intrigue stalks Horizon's halls as the poisoned politics of Doissetep creep through Council chambers. Unlucky visitors or meddling insiders may discover the truth behind an old saying: "When a glass falls in Horizon, all wizards feel its impact."
- ...If Wisdom Triumphs Over Pride!
- Horizon: Stronghold of Hope presents a background for Mage chronicles, a magickal Otherworld where ages-old mysticks plot humanity's future... and their own!
- Horizon: The Stronghold of Hope includes:
- Rules and hints for running archmage characters;
- Options for visitors, consors, and infiltrators of all kinds;
- An inside look at the Council of Traditions.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|