Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Beth Fischi (Chapters 2, 3 and 5, with contributions to chapters 1 and 4), Allen Varney (Chapters 1 and 4)|
|Additional Material by:||Phil Brucato, Ethan Skemp (Appendix) and Chris Hind (quotes, Chapter 4)|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Ronni Radner|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Lawrence Snelly and Aileen Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Matt Milberger|
|Art:||Andrew Bates, Jason Brubaker, Paul Phillips, Alex Sheikman, Andy Trabbold|
|Front cover art:||John Van Fleet|
|Back cover art:||Alex Sheikman|
|Front and back cover design:||Matt Milberger|
|Special Thanks to:|| Pauly "Wand of Wonders" LePree, for whipping out the ol' chaos Orb at GAMA.|
Jennifer "Gaaah!" Hartshorn, for being the first to see the Cultists. (Do we polybag that kinda stuff, or just use condoms?)
Rich "Extra Dice... For a Price" Dansky, for letting his Shadow develop Wraith Second.
Ronni "Roommate Rampage" Radner for tearing the phone dude into bits and making him love her for it.
Ethan "Craving Sweet Oblivion" Skemp, for getting his ass beat by the Big Book.
Richard "Hole-y Terror" Thomas, for starting a gunfight at the OK Corral without even showing up.
Sarah "Egad!" Timbrook, for getting Embraced with... style?
Greg "Phantom Phallus" Fountain, for pitting his Ugly Stick against Aaron´s Boom Stick.
Ken "Oops" Cliffe, for pruning the Giovanni family tree too close for comfort.
Cynthia "Flathead" Summers, for working in her own faerie tales.
Ian "Shut the Door!" Lemke, for getting the cold shoulder in France.
Rob "Razor Bats! Razor Bats! Hee Hee Hee!" Hatch, for doing the Dark Ages dungeon crawl.
Michael "Host with the Mostest" Rollins and Ted "Son of Thomp" Thompson, for putting their home on the line for St. Patty's Day.
Justin "Card Shark" Mohareb, for inheriting the Silver Surfer's mop (in a metaphorical sense, of course).
Phil "Dragonburnt" Brucato, for learning how not to hold a press conference.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04012|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-425-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Hope Lies Between the Worlds...
- 500 years ago, sorcerers came from across the world to meet in a place that did not exist on Earth. Their sanctuary, built by magick alone, floating between what was and what was willed to be. That sanctuary was called Horizon. There the Council of Nine Traditions gathered, and they still do even in these twilight times.
Sadly, all is not well. Today, intrigue stalks Horizon's halls as the poisoned politics of Doissetep creep through Council chambers. Unlucky visitors or meddling insiders may discover the truth behind an old saying: "When a glass falls in Horizon, all wizards feel its impact."
- ...If Wisdom Triumphs Over Pride!
- Horizon: Stronghold of Hope presents a background for Mage chronicles, a magickal Otherworld where ages-old mysticks plot humanity's future... and their own!
- HORIZON: The Stronghold of Hope includes:
- Rules and hints for running archmage characters;
- Options for visitors, consors and infiltrators of all kinds;
- An inside look at the Council of Traditions.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|