Hearth Contracts are a set of beneficial abilities, that, unlike the other Contracts, do not have a Catch to them. Instead, if a changeling tries to abuse or over-use the abilities of the Hearth, the powers reach a limit known as the Ban; any further attempts to call on the skill backlash against the changeling. Hearth contracts also work automatically without rolling.
- Fickle Fate - The changeling causes a minor curse on an individual.
- Favored Fate - The changeling slightly betters the fortunes of a target.
- Beneficent Fate - The changeling guarantees success for his target's next venture.
- Fortuna's Cornucopia - A target gets more out of their efforts than they usually would.
- Triumphal Fate - Any success becomes a triumph for an individual.