Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hearth Contracts are a set of beneficial abilities, that, unlike the other Contracts, do not have a Catch to them. Instead, if a changeling tries to abuse or over-use the abilities of the Hearth, the powers reach a limit known as the Ban; any further attempts to call on the skill backlash against the changeling. Hearth contracts also work automatically without rolling.
- Fickle Fate - The changeling causes a minor curse on an individual.
- Favored Fate - The changeling slightly betters the fortunes of a target.
- Beneficent Fate - The changeling guarantees success for his target's next venture.
- Fortuna's Cornucopia - A target gets more out of their efforts than they usually would.
- Triumphal Fate - Any success becomes a triumph for an individual.