|Writers:||Christine Beard, Jacqueline Bryk, Matthew Dawkins, Meghan Fitzgerald, Susann Hessen|
|Artists:||Sam Araya, Michel Giorgi, Felipe Gaona, Avery Butterworth|
|Art Direction:||Michael Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||November 29, 2017|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Family? Ha!
- My mother would show up every few years and suddenly be very into my life.
- She would take me out of school to take trips with her, or buy me anything I wanted, but she never really listened to me when I tried to talk to her.
- I’d meet these people, all weird, all terrible, and then she’d be gone again.
- To say that I resent her is an understatement.
- I love her, she’s family, but I don’t love what she is.
- – Antonio Ramírez, dhampir
- This book includes:
- An exploration of what it means to be one of the Half-Damned, dhampir, revenants or ghouls.
- Mechanics for creating Half-Damned characters.
- Information for creating and running chronicles using the various Half-Damned character types, both with vampires and alone.
- Information on Half-Damned antagonists for vampire chronicles.
Chapter One: DhampirEdit
Chapter Two: RevenantsEdit
Chapter Three: GhoulsEdit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next release:|