Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Writing:||Malcolm Sheppard, Lucien Soulban, Greg Stolze, C.A. Suleiman, Adam Tinworth|
|Editing and Additional Material:||Michael A. Goodwin|
|Art Direction:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Aaron Acevedo, Samuel Araya, James Denton, Cathy Wilkins|
|Book Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Rule System(s):||Storytelling System|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||September 30, 2013|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- When you come to this guildhall, you come to learn the value of value.
- We walk in the flesh divine. Born of gold, we stride among the basest metals of man, learning the unfixed worth of each thing… apprehending the Dedwen of the living world.
- We do this not merely for our Judge, nor even for the greater glory of the gods, but to manifest the unutterable greatness that is our birthright, burden, and ultimate borne.
- To this guildhall, one comes not to learn the oldest rites of burial, nor the latest sacred scrawl, but to learn and then embody the great lesson of greatness—to live inside the reality that binds all things, great or small, of value:
Greatness is worth.
- — Merew-Tjaw, the Anointed One
- This book includes:
- A look inside the secret traditions and structures of the five Arisen guilds, from the shadowy envoys of the Maa-Kep to the forbidden arts of the First Prophets among the priests of Irem.
- A host of new mechanics options, including dozens of new Affinities and Utterances, as well as systems for adjudicating changes in guild status and a new sub-type of khat-based ritual magic.
Book One: These Hallowed Halls Edit
Chapter One: The Masters of the Servants Edit
Chapter Two: Faces of Gold, Fists of Bronze Edit
Chapter Three: To Write Upon Eternity Edit
Chapter Four: The Chorus of the Verse Edit
Chapter Five: Builders of Destiny Edit
Book Two: That Sacred Vault: The Guildhalls Storyteller’s Companion Edit
Chapter Six: Keys to the Chamber Edit
Chapter Seven: Beyond the Door Edit
Chapter Eight: Crucible of Fate — The Avarice Chronicle (Part I) Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next book:|