|Authors:||Mark Cenczyk, Dawn Kahan|
|Additional Writing:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Mike Danza, Pia Guerra, Fred Harper, Henry Higgenbotham, Jill Thompson|
|Cover Art:||Eric Lacombe, John Cobb|
|Layout & Typesetting||Conan H. Venus|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-666-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- This is my fist. That is your Fetter. This is your Fetter after I've beaten the living hell out of it with my fist. Any questions?
- I am a spider in the web of Fate. You are a fly, caught in it. I walk along the strands, untouched. You are bound. The more you struggle, the worse it will be.
- The Spooks: Pathos-runners, Fetter-breakers and bagmen of the Underworld. The Oracles: They saw Charon's downfall -- do they hide the secret of his return? The influence of these Guilds stretches from the mean streets of the Necropoli to the chambers of the Onyx Tower. Nobody know their real agendas, though -- except perhaps those who've read this book.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part VIIEdit
Prologue: The Spook Inside MeEdit
A Spook ponders the violent nature he has had since acquiring Outrage.
Chapter One: Those Honor BoundEdit
The complex mafia-esque organization that is the Spooks, plus those they consider friends and enemies.
Chapter Two: Inquiries (A History)Edit
Chapter Three: The Job and How To Do ItEdit
Chapter Four: The Rank and FileEdit
Character templates and how they can fit into the Guild.
Appendix: Friends With Long GunsEdit
The ones in charge and the charged-up of the Spooks.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part VIIIEdit
The Oracles find Charon's real location, and make plans to act against the betrayers.
Chapter One: Deja VuEdit
An introduction to the Oracles and their many forms.
Details on life among the Oracles, including the places they gather, the factions that exist within them, and how they work together to save the Shadowlands from destruction.
Chapter Three: And It Was WrittenEdit
The lesser-known aspects of the Oracles, including the Web of Fate, the visions of Charon's future, and the Guild's relation to the Legion of Fate.
Chapter Four: Opening Them WiderEdit
The Arcanos arts of the Oracles, merits and flaws, and the Artifacts common to Oracles.
Chapter Five: (Un)familiar FacesEdit
Character templates for Oracles from various walks of life.
Appendix: Portraits Hanging on the Catacomb WallsEdit
The most famous of the Fate-readers.
This was the final Guildbook released. It continued the practice started by Guildbook: Pardoners and Puppeteers of including two Guilds in one volume.
In the table of contents, the number labeling the first Steel and Souls story is misnumbered as V. It should and does read VII on the story itself.
- Fix: A Spook that scares other Spooks.
- Niccolo Cianfrocco: The head of the Commission of Five.
- Artemus Vanderwal: Youngest of the Commission of Five.
- Lady of Fate: Honorary member of the Oracles.
- Selena: Grand High Oracle of the Delphics, current head of the Pantheon, and Oracle Guildmaster.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|