Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Elizabeth Ditchburn, Heather Grove, Jackie Cassada, Nicky Rea|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Richard Clark, Fred Harper, Ron Spencer, Chuck Regan, Matt Mitchell, John Cobb, Fred Hooper, Christopher Shy, Anthony Hightower|
|Cover Art:||Eric Lacombe, John Cobb|
|Layout & Typesetting||Richard Thomas|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-665-X|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Your sins cry to me from the depths of your Shadow. Yield to me, and I will grant you absolution and healing. If you resist, I will still aid you. It's just going to hurt a lot more.
- Hiya, bunky. Guess what? You're a passenger in your own body right now, so sit back and enjoy the ride. I've been watching you for a while, and it's pathetic. So I think it's time that this dead man showed you how to live. Hope your credit cards aren't maxed out, 'cause we're gonna need 'em.
- It's Getting Crowded in Here!
- The Puppeteers: renegades who challenge Charon's Law every time they practice their powers of possession. The Pardoners: confessors and healers of the Dead, but they harbor a terrible secret. Both groups work toward what they see as the ultimate good for the Underworld -- but would any other wraith agree if he knew what these Guilds are hiding?
- Guildbook: Pardoners and Puppeteers is the fifth in the continuing series of Guildbooks for Wraith: The Oblivion. The first Guildbook to contain two Guilds under one cover, Puppeteers and Pardoners includes everything -- new Arcanos Arts, Merits, Flaws, Artifacts, histories, and more -- that you need to play a fully realized member of either of these Guilds.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part VEdit
A group of Puppeteers use their arts to compare notes in the safety of the Skinlands.
Chapter One: No Strings Attached?Edit
This details where the Puppeteers pull their recruits from, how they manipulate their affairs, and why they like testing the strength of the strings of society.
Chapter Two: Waiting for FateEdit
A history of the Puppeteers through a living host body, and the confused Skinlands reaction.
Chapter Three: The Puppeteers and the RisenEdit
The Puppeteers are the greatest ally of the Risen, but they have their own reasons for why they seemingly give their help away.
Chapter Four: Pulling StringsEdit
Chapter Five: Behind the Puppet Show CurtainEdit
Puppeteer character templates from a diverse set of people.
Appendix: Punches and JudiesEdit
The master manipulators of the Puppeteer Guild.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part VIEdit
Sister Acceptance ponders her past and the plans of the Guilds to locate Charon.
Chapter One: Spiritual ExercisesEdit
The Meditations of the Pardoners, telling who tends to become one, why Stygia hinges on their very existence, and how they go about saving souls.
Chapter Two: The Pardoner's Tale (History)Edit
Sister Rapture gives her version of the history of the Pardoners.
Chapter Three: True ConfessionsEdit
The Guild structure, including the ranks, divisions, methods of Castigation, and the Pardoners' vows to keep it all a secret. This is followed by sections on the relations of the Pardoners to other major Underworld organizations and how they deal with the Quick, Spectres, and other strange creatures.
Chapter Four: SecretsEdit
A Pardoner's Shadow speaks out on all of the secrets that the Guild has managed to hold on to, including the truth about Gorool and Charon.
Chapter Five: The Art of CastigationEdit
Chapter Six: TemplatesEdit
Pardoner-based character templates. Religion is optional.
Appendix: Who Was WhoEdit
The sisters and brothers who have influenced the Pardoners' Guild.
This was the first Guildbook to contain two Guilds in one volume, a practice that would continue once more forbefore the Guildbook line was discontinued.
- Sister Acceptance: Charon's personal confessional and now sorrowful head of the Pardoners' Guild.
- Sister Rapture: A high-ranking Pardoner concerned with Sister Acceptance's weak state.
- Brother Tenacious: Another gifted Pardoner who has an ongoing dialogue with his Shadow.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|