Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles, Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Mike Chaney, John Cobb, Fred Hooper, Eric Lacombe, Henry Higgenbotham, Matt Milberger, Scott Theisen, Drew Tucker|
|Cover Art:||Matt Milberger|
|Layout & Typesetting||Matt Milberger|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-604-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Did You Die With That Face or Because Of It?
- First thing you have to realize is that you're not meat anymore. You're plasm, son, and you know what I can do with plasm? I can do anything I damn well please. I can make you look like a movie star, turn your hands to knives, or twist you into a black-velvet painting of Elvis. And if you can't decide what you want to be, heck, I'll decide for you. Hold still. This won't hurt a bit.
- O! That This Too, Too Solid Plasm Would Melt...
- Pity the poor, misunderstood Masquers. Even among the outlawed Guilds, they're distrusted. And why? Just because they can change their faces in an instant, mold fearsome weapons from the plasm of their bodies, transmogrify other wraiths into tapestries and transform ordinary wraiths into the dreaded Barghests, some (dead) people are afraid of them. And yet, they all seem so nice...
- Guildbook: Masquers is the third in a series of Guildbooks for Wraith: The Oblivion. Take a look inside the Guild with a proud reputation for treachery, deceit and impeccable taste. You might even like what you see. After all, when the Masquers can look like anyone or anything, everyone they meet is a potential client -- or a potential resource. Go ahead, they're just dying to meet you.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part IIIEdit
Chapter One: Life at the MasqueEdit
The details of how the Masquers operate, how they initiate, and who they aggrivate.
Chapter Two: Truths Told by LiarsEdit
The history of the Masquers, told by old and new points of view.
Chapter Three: Taking the StageEdit
The allies, enemies, and neutrals in terms of the Masquers.
Chapter Four: Chisel and ClayEdit
Chapter Five: FacesEdit
Character archetypes for the Masquers, pre-shaped just for the reader.
Appendix: Dramatis PersonaeEdit
A who's who of the important Masquers that can occasionally be recognized.
The third in the Guildbook splat series.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|