|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Fred Hooper, Darren Fryendall, Eric Lacombe, Henry Higgenbotham|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Alieen Miles, Richard Thomas, Katie McCaskill|
|Cover Art:||John Cobb|
|Layout & Typesetting||Robby Poore|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-664-1|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Do You Want to Play With Madness?
- Hi, there. I know you're not dead yet, but we're working on it. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd thought about your career prospects once I finally get around to killing you. I was hoping you'd consider coming to work for us. No? You won't even consider it. Oh well. And, yes, I'm going to kill you anyway.
- And All Pandemonium Breaks Loose!
- Some wraiths see messing with the living as a hobby, others see it as a crime. Then there are the Haunters, to whom it's a calling. They're the ones who make the stories you read in the tabloid rags, the once who make the walls bleed and the sky rain vermin. They're the ones who like to terrorize the innocent, to hound the wicked, and generally to make life hell for anyone they can find.
- But they've got a reason for it -- and that's the most frightening thing of all.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part IVEdit
Chapter One: The Recruiting Process (dessecorP tiurceR ehT)Edit
The Haunters reveal their organization, alliances inside and outside the Guild, and factions, as well as the whys and hows of why they want the Shroud destroyed.
Chapter Two: History (yrotS A)Edit
The Shroud thickens, Charon takes a strong dislike to the Haunters, the Guild is destroyed, and yet they still survive to write this.
Chapter Three: Dearly Departed (detrapeD yldaeD)Edit
Chapter Four: So You Want to be a Haunter... (...detnuaH eb ot tnaW uoY oS)Edit
The many kinds of Haunters that operate within the Guild, told through character creation.
Appendix: Our Soul (sevlesruO)Edit
The major mayhem-makers within the Haunters.
This was the final Guildbook to contain a single Guild. After this, two Guilds would share a single volume for the rest of the line's run.
Chapter One is accidentally listed in the Table of Contents as The Guild (tliuG ehT), which is actually the name of the first section in that chapter.
Chapter Three is accidentally listed in the Table of Contents as It's All About the Wyld (elihW a tuobA llA s'tI), which likewise is the name of the first section in that chapter.
- Midian: A chessmaster, Guildmaster, and master muckraker.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|
Guildbook: Pardoners and Puppeteers