Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles, Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Richard Clark, Fred Harper, Eric Lacombe, Andrew Ritchie|
|Cover Art:||John Cobb, Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting||Matt Milberger|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-661-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Spirits in the Material World
- "So kid, you thought you were hot stuff on the nets while you were alive. Ever hack anything from the inside before? Didn't think so. Well, don't worry, back then you were only human. Now you're something else. See you on the inside!" -- Kathryn Chan, Renegade Artificer
- Taste the Hammer and the Flame!
- In the darkest heart of Stygia, they wait for you. Do you have what it takes to place another in the flames of soulfire? Can you bring your hammer down and close your ears to the screams? Or even now, are the Legionnaires bringing you to the forge in chains? One way or another, the Artificers' Guild is waiting for you.
- Guildbook: Artificers is the first in a series of Guildbooks for Wraith: The Oblivion. Revealing the secrets of the Eldest Guild, it will take you from the desolation of the Labyrinth to the silicon nerves of the Information Age.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part IEdit
Chapter One: The GuildEdit
Details of what the Artificers stand for, including information on what they really represent and how they plan to go about it.
Chapter Two: The Hammer of the DamnedEdit
Excerpts from the Book of Nhudri give the clan history in (slightly biased) detail.
Chapter Three: The Guild Inside and OutEdit
Chapter Four: Putting the Hammer DownEdit
How to forge the human soul into cheap goods and weapons in a few easy steps!
Chapter Five: Ways and MeansEdit
Chapter Six: Hammerboys and NetsurfersEdit
Ready-made sample characters for your convienence.
Appendix: Who Was WhoEdit
The important players in the Brotherhood of the Hammer.
The first volume in what was to end up being an incomplete line of Guildbooks.
- Lord Ember: Guildmaster of the Artificers and a major player in Stygian politics, despite the fact his organization isn't supposed to be around.
- Nhudri: The wraith who started soulforging and serves as the focus for a bunch of wacky cultists.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|