|Authors:||Bryan Armor, David Bolack, Zach Bush, Lynn Davis, P. David Gill, Kevin A. Murphy, John Snead, Richard Taylor, David Weinstein, David Wendt|
|Additional Contributions:||Bruce Baugh, Deird're Brooks, Rich Dansky, Jim and Ellen Kiley, Scott Taylor, Ian Watson|
|The World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller game system designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Richard Clark, Joe Corroney, Guy Davis, Langdon Foss, Jeff Holt, Fred Hooper, Jeremy Jarvis, Leif Jones, Brian LeBlanc, David Leri, Matthew Mitchell, William O'Connor, Steve Prescott|
|Cover Art:||Dan Brereton|
|Front & Back Cover Design, Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04603|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-455-X|
From the back of the book:
- Keeping the World's Magic Alive
- We keep alive the old ways. We remember the days when magic flowed across the Earth and dreams strode in hosts with spirits. For every person who believes in a world beyond reason, we are illumination, teacher and guardian. Although beset by unbelief and torn by dissent, we stand together as guides to the shining Ascension to which humanity may strive. If you yearn for hope, if you seek to replace wretchedness with inspiration and you are ready to change the world, you can be one of us.
- Nine Traditions, Infinite Possibilities
- A definitive look at the Traditions as a whole — how the Council functions, who'll take charge with the death of Masters, what techniques determine the allocation of chantries and Wonders. Between the roles for up-and-coming Disciples and the problems facing the 21st century Council lie a host of stories waiting to be told.
SUMMARY Ch1, etc..
- P. David Gill was initially left out of the credits, but was credited in the .
| Previous book:|
Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Book of Madness Revised