Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Concept, Design and Development:||Steven C. Brown and Andrew Greenberg|
|Updated Concept, Design and Development:||Justin R. Achilli|
|Authors:||Justin R. Achilli, W.H. Bourne, Anne Sullivan Braidwood, Joanne FitzRoy, Jess Heinig|
|Additional Material:||Clayton Oliver|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas and Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Matt Milberger|
|Interior Art:||Andrew Ritchie, Fred Hooper, Greg Loudon, Jason Felix, Leif Jones, Michael Gaydos, Mike Danza, Ron SPencer, Rebecca Guay, Richard Kane Ferguson, John Estes, Guy Davis, Vince Locke, Mike Huddleston along with Adam Rex, Larry Macdougall, Brian LeBlanc, Darren Frydendall, Matt Roach, John Cobb, Andy Bennett, Paul Lee|
|Front Cover Art:||Bill Sienkiewicz|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Matt Milberger|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-263-8|
Guide to the Sabbat is one of the core supplements for the Revised Edition of Vampire: The Masquerade, along with its companion volume, Guide to the Camarilla. It is the definitive guide to the Sabbat: its purposes, goals, history, secrets and organisation, as seen through the eyes of its members and enemies. It also covers the more advanced powers and specific skills of the clans that make up its members.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Shadows of the Elders War
- The Sabbat are depraved monsters, reveling in their Damned state and herding the kine about them like cattle. Or so it would seem to the uninitiated. In truth, the Sabbat wage a secret war on the elders, struggling night after night to free themselves from the tyranny of the dread Antediluvians and the Jyhad itself. But are their tactics effective or simply horrific?
- Cast by the Fires of the Packs
- The Guide to the Sabbat examines the Sabbat exhaustively from the antitribu, or "anti-clans" that populate its ranks to the terrifying Disciplines they use to their methods of waging war on the Camarilla and Antediluvians alike. This book also explores the progress the Sabbat have made in their war effort, chronicling their inexorable climb over the East Coast of the United States and their usurped territories in the Old World.
- The Guide to the Sabbat includes:
Introduction: Smart Money's on VegasEdit
Opening fiction featuring Adam and Ellum, a couple of young Sabbat members, as they cause havoc in California and eventually run into the Camarilla Seneschal of Las Vegas. (The Camarilla side of the tale is told in the opening fiction of Guide to the Camarilla.)
Chapter One: The Sword of CaineEdit
The history, current status and organisation of the Sabbat. Also includes a Lexicon of Sabbat terms.
Chapter Two: Around the FiresEdit
Details the clans and bloodlines specific to the Sabbat, excluding the main clans, the Lasombra and Tzimisce. Includes the anti-tribu clans as well as the bloodlines unique to the Sabbat: the Blood Brothers, Harbingers of Skulls, Kiasyd, Panders and Serpents of the Light.
Chapter Three: Sons and DaughtersEdit
Character creation rules, including new Traits and options.
Chapter Four: The Gifts of CaineEdit
Level 6 and above powers for the Disciplines peculiar for Sabbat vampires (mostly the signature powers possessed by the Lasombra and Tzimisce clans, though also the Dementation once possessed only by anti-tribu Malkavians), as well as a few Thaumaturgy and Dark Thaumaturgy paths and the unique powers of the Sabbat bloodlines.
Chapter Five: Codes of the NightEdit
Details several Paths of Enlightenment practiced by the Sabbat, who tend to frown on Cainites who practice Humanity, as well as the rituals and observances of the sect and some new derangements which are particularly appropriate for Sabbat vampires.
Chapter Six: Chronicles of BloodEdit
Suggestions and guidelines for running Sabbat based chronicles.
Chapter Seven: Building a Sabbat CityEdit
A guide to creating a Sabbat controlled city as a setting for a Vampire chronicle.
Appendix: Allies, Antagonists and OthersEdit
A collection of Sabbat character templates and the Sabbat take on ghouls, revenants and other allies (and equipment).
Independent stereotype of the Harbingers of Skulls: "Oh, shi-" - Andreas Niccolai Giovanni, deceased
- Adam Stiers, Lasombra "infiltrator"
- Ellum, his companion
- Montrose, Nosferatu Seneschal of Las Vegas
- Duke, ghoul retainer to Montrose
| Previous book:|
Guide to the Camarilla
| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|