Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Kraig Blackwelder, Rick Chillot, Rick Jones, Peter Schaefer, Malcolm Sheppard, Jonathan Snead|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction and Layout:||Matt Milberger|
|Artists:||Tom Biondolillo, Anthony Carpenter, Talon Dunning, Vince Locke, Vatche Mavlian, Nate Pride|
|Cover Art:||Aleksi Briclot|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 27, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 40305|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-426-1|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Who are we? Don't ask for secrets if you cannot keep them. Do you wish to take this step? Good. We are the secret police of the Awakened, charged with our task by the kings of lost Atlantis. We watch and judge the Gifted for any sign of malpractice of their Art, for we knew of old that the Abyssal taint of miscast spells risks the very universe. To remain pure, magic must be kept secret - and we make sure it stays that way."
- -- Coatlicue, famulus Susceptor of the order
- Guardians of the Veil is a supplement for Mage: The Awakening.
- This book includes:
- The history, culture and society of the spies of old Atlantis
- Factions within the order, the three Veils of initiation and the 49 Masques worn to change identities
- New spells, enchanted items and Legacies
The Final Temptation of the Saint of Shippen Street Edit
Chapter One: From the Reign of Atlantis Edit
Chapter Two: Masque and Veil Edit
Chapter Three: Of Secrets and Spies Edit
Chapter Four: Factions and Legacies Edit
Chapter Five: Magic Edit
Appendix: Allies and Antagonists Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|