A Godrealm is an area of the Overworld held by a specific Pantheon in Scion. The place where the gods live, work, and play when they are not interfering in the affairs of mortals or battling Titans, each Godrealm reflects the Pantheon and the ideas and legends that spawned it.
All Godrealms have one thing in common: a special passage called an Axis Mundi, which connects the Godrealm to the mortal realm below and is used by gods for travel.
- Acopa - The gigantic pyramid that serves as the center of the Atzlánti.
- Asgard - The fortified city that serves as the home of the Aesir.
- Haft Keshvar - The realm of seven regions belonging to the Yazata.
- Iteru - The endless heavenly river that the Pesedjet sail upon.
- Mount Meru - The center of the world, which the Devas call home.
- Mount Olympus - The temple-covered mountain of legend belonging to the Dodekatheon.
- Takamagahara - The impossibly beautiful natural realm of the Amatsukami.
- Tian - The rich and perfect kingdom of the Celestial Bureaucracy.
- Tír na nÓg - The four Noble Cities of the Tuatha.
- Ville au Camp - The mortal world reflection of the mortal-loving Loa.