It exemplified the pruning of one's self and the cultivation of the vampire's body, treating it like a garden. As a result, it was associated with Yang energies.
Chi Attunement: Dexterity
Included below are the official powers described in the Blood and Silk.
- Pruning the Self: The Kuei-jin could scuff parts of his body (except for the head) and reintegrate plant matter into his body. Furthermore, the Kuei-jin could regenerate any lost body parts, except for the head.
- Transplanting the Self: The Kuei-jin could restructure his whole body according to his wishes.
- The World Garden: The Kuei-jin could submerse himself in plant matter and freely travel through it, accelerating their normal growth while inhabiting them.
- The Vital Command: The Kuei-jin could command the streams of life energy by infusing it into local plant life, possibly killing a living creature with the process. Alternatively, the Kuei-jin could drain life energy from plants to transfer it into his target.
- The Spark of Life: The Kuei-jin infused inanimate objects, made out of plant matter and specifically crafted for this task, with life by infusing it with a tiny spark of his souls.
- Blood and Silk p.93-95