Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It exemplified the pruning of one's self and the cultivation of the vampire's body, treating it like a garden. As a result, it was associated with Yang energies.
Chi Attunement: Dexterity
Included below are the official powers described in the Blood and Silk.
- Pruning the Self: The Kuei-jin could scuff parts of his body (except for the head) and reintegrate plant matter into his body. Furthermore, the Kuei-jin could regenerate any lost body parts, except for the head.
- Transplanting the Self: The Kuei-jin could restructure his whole body according to his wishes.
- The World Garden: The Kuei-jin could submerse himself in plant matter and freely travel through it, accelerating their normal growth while inhabiting them.
- The Vital Command: The Kuei-jin could command the streams of life energy by infusing it into local plant life, possibly killing a living creature with the process. Alternatively, the Kuei-jin could drain life energy from plants to transfer it into his target.
- The Spark of Life: The Kuei-jin infused inanimate objects, made out of plant matter and specifically crafted for this task, with life by infusing it with a tiny spark of his souls.
- Blood and Silk p.93-95