It exemplified the transformation of self into inhumanity, exchanging mortal weakness and frailty for purity and hardliness. Furthermore, it was a Yin aspected Godbody.
Chi Attunement: Stamina
Included below are the official powers described in the Blood and Silk.
- The Bright Metal Sheet: The Kuei-jin becomes covered in metallic sheens that offer protection
- Metal Within: The Kuei-jin replaces a part of his body with a metallic construct
- Dark Metal Self: The Kuei-jin turned his body into a wire-like, near-invisible form
- Metal Rain: The Kuei-jin transforms a part of himself into metal needles charged with chilling Yin energy
- Yin Metal Soul: The Kuei-jin draws upon the material of the Yin World, transforming his very essence into Yin energy that is extremly toxic to living beings and can send other Kuei-jin into Wave Sool.
- Blood and Silk p.90-93