Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It exemplified the transformation of self into inhumanity, exchanging mortal weakness and frailty for purity and hardliness. Furthermore, it was a Yin aspected Godbody.
Chi Attunement: Stamina
Included below are the official powers described in the Blood and Silk.
- The Bright Metal Sheet: The Kuei-jin becomes covered in metallic sheens that offer protection
- Metal Within: The Kuei-jin replaces a part of his body with a metallic construct
- Dark Metal Self: The Kuei-jin turned his body into a wire-like, near-invisible form
- Metal Rain: The Kuei-jin transforms a part of himself into metal needles charged with chilling Yin energy
- Yin Metal Soul: The Kuei-jin draws upon the material of the Yin World, transforming his very essence into Yin energy that is extremly toxic to living beings and can send other Kuei-jin into Wave Sool.
- Blood and Silk p.90-93