It exemplified the nature of flames to rise and consume without regard for its own survival. Practitioners of this Godbody had a higher chance to resist the Wave Soul espoused by flames.
Chi Attunement: Stamina
Included below are the official powers described in the Blood and Silk.
- Fire in the Eye: The Kuei-jin could fill himself with fire, resulting in a much higher body temperature and a fiery glow from his body apertures that was very intimidating.
- Fire in the Hand: The Kuei-jin could shape existing flames with his bare hands. With the expenditure of chi, the Kuei-jin could also generate fire out of nothing that would last as long as he concentrated on its maintenance.
- Self in the Fire: The Kuei-jin fused with existing flames, reforming them into his likeness.
- Draining the Fire: The Kuei-jin could channel fire into the spiritual realms
- The Tempered Soul: The Kuei-jin became more resistant to the effects of fire and sunlight
- Blood and Silk p.88-90