Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It exemplified the balanced nature of earth, aiming to bring the various pulls and currents within a Kuei-jin's soul into a harmonious centered equilibrium. As a result, it was heavily associated with Balance.
Chi Attunement: Strength
Included below are the official powers described in the Blood and Silk.
- Understanding with the Earth: By harmonizing with the Earth beneath him, the Kuei-jin would become unmovable.
- Harmony with the Earth: By submitting to the flow of chi, the Kuei-jin would be able to walk on any surface unimpeded.
- Unity with the Earth: The Kuei-jin could submerse himself in any surface and reemerge nearby out from any matter
- Moving with the Earth: The Kuei-jin could follow a dragon line and reemerge from the soil anywhere in the vicinity of the flow.
- The Elemental Self: The Kuei-jin assumed an elemental form, based upon his spended chi (4 Yin resulted in Water; 3 Yin , 1 Yang resulted in Metal; 2 Yin, 2 Yang resulted in Earth; 1 Yin, 3 Yang resulted in Wood and 4 Yang resulted in Fire). Each form had its own associated powers and benefits, as well as drawbacks.
- Blood and Silk p.86-88