|Written by:||Dave Brookshaw, David A Hill Jr., Danielle Lauzon, Matthew McFarland, John Newman, John Snead, Stew Wilson, Filamena Young, Eric Zawadzki|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Andrew Trabbold, Jeff Holt, Sam Araya, Andrew Hepworth, Cathy Wilkins, Justin Norman, James Denton, Aaron Acevedo, Heather Kreiter, Vince Locke, Marian Churchland|
|Front Cover Art:||Sam Araya|
|Playtesters:||Sarah Dyer, Matt Homentotsky, Matthew Karafa, Michelle Lyons-McFarland, John Mathys, Matthew McFarland|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||April 13, 2013|
God-Machine Rules Update is a free sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It's the latter half of , which contains merely the updated core rules for the World of Darkness. The material from this update was itself revised and expanded for the game's new core rulebook, .
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- What Has Risen May Fall
- What is the God-Machine? That question doesn't have a single, easy answer, but that doesn't stop people from asking. The World of Darkness is layer upon layer of mystery, but what is the mechanism that keeps it all moving? Is there a design in play? And what happens to those who think to use the Machine for their own ends?
- What Has Fallen May Rise Again
- Drawn from the God Machine Chronicle
- Contains the rules tweaks and additions to the core World of Darkness Rulebook as presented in the God Machine Chronicle as a separate document for ease of reference and use. Designed to be used in it's entirety to add new depth to your Chronicle, or to allow individual rules and mechanics to be implemented as they make sense for your game.
- For the complete experience get the God Machine Chronicle in PDF or Print and explore the World of Darkness' greatest mysteries.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|