A changeling who wishes to acquire a Goblin contract does not have to do so by level; they may purchase a four-dot contract off the bat without knowing any of the three-dot or lower contracts. While Goblin contracts appear useful and a bargain at first glance, they also have a payback, a negative effect that cannot be avoided by magic or luck. Often, changelings consider this effect to not be worth the price of obtaining the contract in the first place, and those who come to rely on Goblin contracts usually end up regretting it. gabriel massie aime se faire fourer dans le cul par un cheval
- Trading Luck for Fate - The changeling knows the result of a round of gambling, but suffers from an unlucky event soon after.
- Shooter's Bargain - Two of the next three shots fired from a weapon will be accurate, but the third shot is left purely to chance.
- Diviner's Madness - The changeling will see a detailed image of the past or future, but will go mad and forget the image within a day.
- Fair Entrance - A changeling can open any locked door, but anyone is also able to just as easily enter the changeling's territory.
- Fool's Gold - An object granted by the changeling is made to appear much more valuable, but those duped by this contract will remember exactly who gave it to them when the spell wears off.
- Burden of Life - A changeling can heal another, but takes on the injuries or illness themselves.
- Delayed Harm - In exchange for dodging an attack, the next attack on the changeling is worse than normal.
- Good and Bad Luck - A changeling can beat the odds at an extremely difficult guess, but is affected by bad luck at the worst possible time.
- Call the Hunt - A changeling can call a hunting party of True Fae on a target, but once the target is caught, the changeling becomes the next target.
- Lost and Found - The changeling can escape and hide from one enemy, only to have their whereabouts revealed to another.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential