Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Practitioners of Ghost-Flame are scattered throughout the Middle Kingdom, though there are relatively few in any given area. It's most prevalent in Japan; several Japanese vampire-warriors have mastered the final form. To access the energy, a vampire learns to handle the searing pain involved in channeling the Chi energy through her body. Many practitioners bear permanent burn scars, testaments to mistakes made in training. At these levels of mastery, Ghost-Flame practitioners, sometimes called hiken ("Blades of Fire") may alter the color of their ghost-flames as they see fit.
Ghost-Flames are not real flames, instead they are spiritual fires fueled by chi. Its color and propieties are determined by the chi used to fuel it. Yang flame burns red, blue, purpose, or other bright shades; Yin flame burns black, white, ice-blue, or other lunar hues.
Chi Attunement: Stamina.
- Goblin Face: The orifices in the face of the Kuei-jin begin to blaze with heat, allowing him to see in pitch darkness and inflicting greater damage with his bite.
- Goblin Spark: The Kuei-jin summons a tiny ball of spirit fire that cannot actually harm anything , but emits a soft light and can be twisted into various shapes according to its creators wishes.
- Goblin Shapes: The Kuei-jin can twist flames into various forms according to his desires.
- Goblin Scorch: The Kuei-jin exhales a gout of spirit flames.
- Goblin Lantern: The Kuei-jin temporary ignites his form, even allowing him to turn into a glowing orb of fire.
- Goblin Sword: The Kuei-jin manifests a fiery sword within his hand that can harm both physical as well as spiritual objects.
- Goblin Portal: The Kuei-jin can use fire as a gateway to teleport to any other flame within a certain radius.
- Mantle of the Flame Emperor: With a brief command, the Kuei-jin can cause another person to burn from the inside out by consuming his internal chi.
^ Level 1
|Goblin Face||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 118|
^ Level 2
|Goblin Spark||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 118|
^ Level 3
|Goblin Shape||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 118|
^ Level 4
|Goblin Scorch||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 118|
^ Level 5
|Goblin Lantern||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 118|
^ Level 6
|Goblin Sword||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 81|
^ Level 7
|Goblin Portal||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 81|
^ Level 8
|Goblin Call||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 81|
^ Level 9
|Mantle of the Flame Emperor||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 82|