Saint of the Divinity Within
Gesu was the leading Tzimisce in Constantinople between 888 and 1204. He was the Holy Ghost in the Trinity and the spiritual leader of the Divinity Within. His haven, the St. John Studius Monastery), along with the Library of Forgotten was burned during the Fourth Crusade by Gauthier deDampiere.
Gesu still bears the mark of his childhood fevers. Though tall (measuring over seven feet) is emaciated. His features are exceedingly beautiful, giving Gesu an ephemeral and haunting appearance. He wears long red habits that conceal the face of Lillian on his chest.
- 689: To make peace between Antonius and the Dracon, Mi-ka-il (Michael the Patriarch) present them two twin brothers, Gesu and Symeon, as students and future Progeny. They are 7 years old.
- 701: The Dracon receives envoy from [Tzimisce], advising him to never embrace Gesu. Dracon refuses to listen and embraces Gesu, who falls into a deep torpor. His brother waits on his side for his revival.
- 703: Awakening from his torpor, Gesu embraces Symeon. Antonius fumes with rage.
- 890: The Fifth Council takes place and Gesu and Symeon are declared leaders of the Tzimisce.
- 1196: Lilian, the mortal lover of Symeon, is embraced by Gesu and melted into his chest. He has reunited the holy whole body of what he believes is a pure human.
- 1204: Gesu dies in the flames of his monastery.
- Relationship with biological brother and childe Symeon, is tense.
- Respects and protects Achmet.
- Welcomed Theresa Kymena in Constantinople, presented her to Achmet and protected her.
- Wants the Tremere Abetorius dead.
- Alfonzo the Lasombra wanted Gesu dead.
- Myca Vykos (Sascha Vykos) wanted Gesu dead.
Gesu, Saint of the Divinity Within
Sire: The Dracon
Apparent Age: Indeterminate
Physical: Strength 3, Dexterity 4, Stamina 5
Social: Charisma 6, Manipulation 6, Appearance 8
Mental: Perception 6, Intelligence 6, Wits 5
Talents: Alertness 3, Dodge 2, Empathy 7, Intimidation 6, Leadership 3, Subterfuge 2 Skills: Animal Ken 3, Body Crafts (Icons) 5, Crafts 3, Crafts (Painting Icons) 6, Etiquette 3, Stealth 4
Knowledges: Academics 5, Hearth Wisdom 3, Linguistics 4, Occult 3, Theology 5
Disciplines: Animalism 5, Auspex 6, Dominate 3, Obfuscate 2, Obtenebration 2, Presence 5, Vicissitude 6
Backgrounds: Allies 5 (Gesudian Family), Herd 5, Resources 4, Status 6
Virtues: Conscience 5, Self-Control 5, Courage 5
Morality: Road of Heaven 9