Geist: The Sin-Eaters Rulebook is the core rulebook for Geist: The Sin-Eaters.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- It's a story that begins with death -- with your death.
- Why did the Reaper reach out for you before your time? Why was it that you fell between the cracks?
- Do you remember the flare of the gun or the sharpness of the knife? Do you remember the gnawing emptiness or the choking thickness of disease? Did you fall across the Threshold alone in the wild, or in the heart of the city?
- The story begins there -- with the moment of death, and with the Bargain that reversed it. With the cold hand that brought you back to the living world, with the dry whispers that still haunt you, with the presence that has nestled in your soul.
- You've returned to a world where the living cannot see the shades that surround them. You drink rum to the dead, and you eat their remnants and legacies, taking their memories within you. Every night is the carnivale, because every night you walk with ghosts.
- Death is a door.
- You are the one with the key.
- Geist: The Sin-Eaters is the sixth game in the Chronicles of Darkness.
- Geist 1.1 has been fully re-edited to include the latest errata and then developed again to insure that those editing changes fully conform with the themes and intentions of the original design team. This is not a new edition, but an overhaul designed to insure that this version of Geist is everything you need to play the game.
Rum is the Drink the Dead Like Best Edit
Chapter One: At the Cemetery Gate Edit
Chapter Two: Character Creation Edit
Chapter Three: Systems Edit
Chapter Four: Storytelling Edit
Appendix One: Descent to the Underworld Edit
Appendix Two: The Modern Gomorrah (New York City) Edit
Background Information Edit
- The original edition had a number of errors and other missing information, so a "Geist 1.1" edition was released in PDF and print on April 30, 2012, replacing the original edition. It's a first for this sort of version editing, where the existing file is edited rather than a new edition being released.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Geist: The Sin-Eaters books
| Next book:|