|Authors:||Bjørn T. Boe, Travis-Jason Feldstein, Christopher Kobar and Dean Shomshak.|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||Michael Gaydos, Andrew Trabbold, Christopher Shy, Vince Locke, Matt Mitchell, Guy Davis, Drew Tucker, Josh Timbrook|
|Cover Art:||William O'Connor|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 14, 2004|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-246-3|
Gehenna is the final book for the original run of Vampire: The Masquerade. Part of the Time of Judgment, it offers four different Gehenna scenarios and a wealth of other information to assist Storytellers in bringing the world of the Kindred to an end.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The prophecies of Gehenna were true. The world teeters on the brink of an undead apocalypse, the night when the progenitors of the vampire race rise to consume their childer amid a rain of blood and fire. As the fated Armageddon for the Kindred arises, what can they do?
- FOR THE DAMNED
- Drawing the Vampire Line to a close, GEHENNA brings about the conclusion of Vampire's World of Darkness. Featuring a sliding scale which Storytellers can custom-tailer the events of The End to their own chronicles, this book places the final accounting for the curse of Cain in the hands of the players' characters.
Introduction: The Beginning of the EndEdit
Chapter One: The Final NightsEdit
A series of more in-depth case studies on the state of play in the World of Darkness prior to Gehenna. As well as covering the various factions and powerful players on the world stage of the Jyhad, it also introduces the Withering and has general advice for Storytellers running a Gehenna chronicle.
Chapter Two: WormwoodEdit
A Gehenna scenario in which God brings judgement on all vampires through Wormwood, destroying them utterly - except perhaps for a few Chosen who might survive.
Chapter Three: Fair is FoulEdit
Chapter Four: NightshadeEdit
A scenario in which an ancient vampire's awakening breaches the Masquerade, and the fight against its evil occurs against a backdrop of mortal chaos.
Chapter Five: The Crucible of GodEdit
In a reversal of the Nightshade scenario, this version of Gehenna begins with the end of the Masquerade, and the ensuing war between Kindred and Kine awakens the Antediluvians who seek to ascend to godhood...
Chapter Six: StorytellingEdit
An in-depth discussion of how to run a Gehenna chronicle.
Stats and background for the major characters, featured in each of the scenarios.
The First VampireEdit
A few words about Caine.
One of the four Time of Judgement books which ended the World of Darkness, the other three being , and .
- Ferox, Servant of God; a free Gargoyle.
- Alia, God's Messenger; a Dhampir.
- John Trent, Tremere Doomsayer.
- Ryder, Reformed Diablerist; A wandering Gangrel Anathema.
- Dr. Douglas Netchurch, a Malkavian Physician; The world's foremost authority on Kindred physiology.
- Hesha Ruhadze, a Follower of Set.
- Jan Pieterzoon, Childe of the Camarilla; a Ventrue
- Calebros, The Erstwhile Prince of New York City; a Director of the Nosferatu.
- Sascha Vykos, Caine's Angel; a Tzimisce visionary and true believer of the Sabbat.
- Lilith, "The Mother of Monsters".
- Caine, "The First Vampire".
- All Antediluvians, living or dead, especially [Tzimisce] and Set.
The Time of Thin Blood, the Time of Judgement, Anthelios, the disappearance of Lucifer and release of the Fallen, the Withering, the Reckoning, the Week of Nightmares, the Sixth Great Maelstrom and just about anything else that has ever even vaguely pointed towards Gehenna.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|