|Additional Writing:||Richard E. Dansky, Jen Clodius, Todd Satogata|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typsesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Mitch Byrd, Guy Davis, Vince Locke, Conan Venus|
|Front Cover Art:||William O'Connor|
|Back Cover Art:||Mitch Byrd|
|Interns and Statistics:||Kyle Olson, Steve McDonald, Lindsay Woodcock, Brian York|
|Additional Assistance:||Jim Kiley|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-270-0|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Holy City Gone Mad
- In 1099, the victorious Crusaders captured Jerusalem and then embarked on an epic frenzy of slaughter and destruction. Now, a century later, the seeds watered by that bloody harvest finally blossom. A madman stalks the nights. An ancient vampire stirs in his slumber. A holy spring weeps tears of blood. Unless someone can learn Jerusalem's darkest secret, the slaughter will begin anew.
- Blood Stains the Waters
- Fountains of Bright Crimson is an adventure chronicle for Vampire: The Dark Ages. It explores the greatest mystery and tragedy of Jerusalem's Cainite history - the Weeks of Blood. Now the hideous truth behind the slaughter of innocents can be told - if you are brave enough to know the answers.
Set in Jerusalem in 1197, this chapter gives an overview of the chronicle and the major players.
Act I: The Trouble with TremereEdit
Infernalists are at work in Jerusalem, hoping to raise an ancient Cainite. Tremere infernalists.
Act II: The MadmenEdit
A crazed crusader is causing havoc throughout the city. Problem is, his duties ended a century ago.
Act III: Running Through the Holy CityEdit
The characters investigates Five's haunts, gathering information on him and the plans of the infernalists.
Act IV: The Byzantine RuinsEdit
The hiding place of Five and his companions are revealed and investigated.
Act V: The Abbey of Mount ZionEdit
The corrupt hideout of the Baali leads to a confrontation with the source of the Weeks of Blood.
Conclusions and AftermathEdit
Possible outcomes, and the effects of a very potent prize...
This book was written to work closely with the information in; it is advised Storytellers have a copy of Jerusalem handy if they plan to run this campaign.
"This is a story of madness incarnate." -- Introduction
- Brother Bernardus - A Malkavian who knows of the dark rites going on in Jerusalem.
- Aisha bint Wahiba - Salubri hospice nurse, and would-be Tremere sacrifice.
- Rannulf - Nosferatu informant.
- Five - Crazed crusader with a connection to an ancient Cainite.
- One - Another crusader, dwelling deep in the Byzantine labyrinth.
- Malkav - The source of all madness and cause of Jerusalem's problems.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|