There are hundreds of smaller, unknown Founding Temples, each with several sub-temples and hierarches. The list below includes the most famous and /or influential Temples still active. Even inactive Temples are valubale assets of arcane knowledge and historic records of the early struggle of the Setites.
Known Founding TemplesEdit
- The Arena of Thunder, located at Abu_Simbel, origin of the Cohort of Wepwawet, resting place of an apocryphal childe of Set: Wepwawet.
- The Cave of Apples, located at Naples, adopted homeplace of the Cult of Typhon Trismegistus.
- The Court of Dust and Bones, located at Wadi Natroun, originally a centre for arcane mystics, recently vanished.
- The Court of Miracles, located at Alexandria, an all-female cult led by an unnamed Methuselah (possibly Maatkare or Nefertiti), known for its impartiality in Cult politics.
- The Court of Steel and Sky, located at Aswan, one of the most modern Founding Temples.
- The Crocodile Temple, located at Faiyum, origin of the Abd'al-Sobek, resting place of an apocryphal childe of Set: Sobek.
- The Descending Aerie, located at Tangiers, famous for its carved walls that facilitate a howl from the winds not unlike a human voice which praises Set.
- The Dream Court, located at Cairo, origin of the Path of Ecstasy and the House of Eclipse, resting place of the Sleeping Lord and under the joined leadership of Kahina and Izzat al-Khunzir.
- The Garden of Asps, located at Memphis, Egypt, once a centre of the Road of Sin under the stewardship of the Methuselah Sekhemkare, largely deserted in the Modern Nights.
- The Fire Court, located at Luxor, center of Typhonian orthodoxy under the leadership of Neferu.
- The House of Set, located in Uganda near Lake Victoria, rumored to house the first childe of Set (Nakhthorheb).
- The Labyrinth of Bones, located at Tunis, repository of hundreds of torpid vampires salvaged from the salted Earth of Carthage.
- Ombos, located at Naqada, former resting place of the Setite Antediluvian.
- The Palace of Veils, located at El Kharga, origin of the Cult of Taweret, resting place of an apocryphal childe of Set: Taweret and under the leadership of her grandchilde Nebsemi.
- The Red Temple, located at Thebes, Egypt, largely deserted.
- The Red Hook Temple in New York City, formed 1893 by Trismegistans as one of the first temples on the North American continent.
- The Temple of Dogs, located at London, a joint venture of eclipisan and taweretan Setite to gain a foothold in the city.
- The Temple of Damballah, located at Oyo, origin of the Children of Damballah, semi-independent from the main Clan.
- The Typhoneum, an abandoned temple of the Trismegistans in Alexandria, still acts as a repository of ancient lore.
- The temple of Siwa in the Dark Ages, under the leadership of Tenermentu, dedicated to prophecy
- A temple in Abydos, destroyed during the Persian occupation of Egypt by Assamites.
- The temple located somewhere in the Louisiana bayou in the Modern Nights, one of the greatest temples in North America and allied with the local Black Spiral Dancer Garou