The Goblin Contract of Fortune is among the Sacrifice Contracts. In exchange for paying a permanent cost, the Changeling can gain substantial benefit. The Fortune Contract allows for the manipulation of luck for the Changelings benefit.
- Fortune's Favor - If the Changeling protects a close friend from harm, he can affect any single roll, and can either specify general conditions or determine more specific conditions.
- Fortune's Swift Blessing - When the Changeling attacks a sworn enemy, he can tranform his attack into an exceptional success.
- Fortune's Bane - When someone has sought to harm the changelings reputation in public with falsehoods, the accused can curse the offender with bad luck up to the next sunrise.
- Distracting the Hounds - If the character finds himself hunted by Hobgoblins, he can create a "coincidental" distraction to escape.
- Recalling the Lost - When trying to save a child younger than seven years and the Changeling is within reach, a recently abducted human can be saved from Arcadia through its Fetch.