Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Goblin Contract of Fortune is among the Sacrifice Contracts. In exchange for paying a permanent cost, the Changeling can gain substantial benefit. The Fortune Contract allows for the manipulation of luck for the Changelings benefit.
- Fortune's Favor - If the Changeling protects a close friend from harm, he can affect any single roll, and can either specify general conditions or determine more specific conditions.
- Fortune's Swift Blessing - When the Changeling attacks a sworn enemy, he can tranform his attack into an exceptional success.
- Fortune's Bane - When someone has sought to harm the changelings reputation in public with falsehoods, the accused can curse the offender with bad luck up to the next sunrise.
- Distracting the Hounds - If the character finds himself hunted by Hobgoblins, he can create a "coincidental" distraction to escape.
- Recalling the Lost - When trying to save a child younger than seven years and the Changeling is within reach, a recently abducted human can be saved from Arcadia through its Fetch.