Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||John Kennedy, Matthew McFarland, Will Rotenberry, Chuck Wendig, Stewart Wilson, Filamena Young|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||David A Hill Jr|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Book Design:||Katie McCaskill|
|Interior Art:||Brian LeBlanc|
|Cover Art:||Brian LeBlanc|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 14, 2011|
|Publication #:||WW 55108|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- A Chronicle Companion for Werewolf the Forsaken
- You come with me, you're on a journey. You leave this safe and boring world and strap into a wild ride. You won't know where you're going. That's okay-because I don't know where I'm taking you. All I know is that life is short, but my teeth and my claws are long. The night awaits us, and I am hungry. Aren't you hungry, too?
- - Anna Koren, Wild Child
- The full book includes:
- Thirteen chronicle kits, which modify, emphasize and defy your expectations of what Werewolf the Forsaken can be.
- Ideas for chronicles set in ancient Sumer, in the trenches of eternal war, and with urban fantasy romance.
- Every kit contains tools for players and Storytellers alike, with ideas to integrate them into existing chronicles as well as new ones.
Background Information Edit
This book was originally released in four separate parts.
Until The Idigam Chronicle was announced, this was the last Werewolf: The Forsaken book published.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|