Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Writers:||Dave Brookshaw, Jim Fisher, Susann Hessen, David A Hill Jr, Danielle Lauzon, Neall Raemonn Price, Renee Ritchie, Travis Stout, Stew Wilson, Peter Woodworth, Filamena Young, Eric Zawadzki|
|Artists:||Vince Locke, Andrew Trabbold, James Denton, Luis Sanz, Avery Butterworth|
|Cover Artist:||Cathy Wilkins|
|Art Direction & Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|This book is dedicated to David A Hill Jr and Filamena Young, and their children. Everyone has a rough year now and again, but sometimes it just reaches the “oh, come on, now” stage. We can’t do much, but we wanted to say, in print, how much we appreciate all of the hard work you do in making these dark worlds come to life, even in the midst of adversity.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||June 25, 2014|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- I want to be human, sometimes.
- I think about what they have and how simple it all must be.
- Even if they aren't sure of their identities, at least for them the question is multiple choice.
- A human can only be so many different things.
- But to really survive after the Fall, you have to let go of everything, including identity.
- It has to be constantly changing.
- That's the only way you can stay hidden - never give the Machine something to zero in on.
- -Comrade West
- Flowers of Hell: The Demon Players Guide expands on the material presented in Demon: The Descent, with additional information on the Agendas, the Unchained condition and mindset, and how the reason for the Fall - the catalyst - affects game play and character development. You'll also find rules for suborning Infrastructure and what kinds of risks and rewards it brings.
- The book also includes a plethora of new Embeds, Exploits, demonic form abilities, and Merits, as well as an entire chapter on Gadgets and how they can make your demon's Descent easier...or at least, much more interesting.
The Setup Edit
Chapter One: Fallen From the Machine Edit
Chapter Two: Hacking the God-Machine Edit
Chapter Three: Recycled Materials Edit
Chapter Four: Gadgets Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Demon: The Descent books
| Next book:|