Fleeting Summer, like the other "Fleeting" contracts, are driven by the court's associated emotion. As the changelings of the Summer Court resonate with anger and fury more than any others, the Fleeting Summer contracts have domain over wrath and rage.
- Baleful Sense - A changeling who is feeling upset himself can sense the most powerful source of wrath nearby.
- Goblin's Malignance - If a target owes a changeling's ally a favor or is red-headed, the changeling can channel the target's wrath to another.
- Friendless Tongue - If the target wears a ring on their left hand, the changeling can inspire them to anger through normal conversation.
- Sundown Eyes - If a changeling has suffered damage, they can drain the rage from their enemies, calming them down.
- The Flames of Summer - If a changeling duels another at or around noon, their wrath grants them extra strength in a fight.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential