Spring Court members are beings dominated and driven by passion. Fleeting Spring, like the other "Fleeting" contracts, are driven by the court's associated emotion, and so therefore intensifies and alters feelings of desire.
- Cupid's Eye - If the changeling kisses or desires the target, they may learn that target's true desire in turn.
- Growth of the Ivy - A changeling resolving a pledge may create new desires for a target.
- Wyrd-Faced Stranger - If a changeling offers or is offered food, they may appear before a target as the one they most want to see.
- Pandora's Gift - If a changeling is gifted by the target, the changeling may create an object the target deeply desires out of nothing.
- Waking the Inner Faerie - If a target freely tells the changeling their desires, the changeling can force them to pursue it with single-mindedness.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential