Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The following was originally posted to the White Wolf forums, and is recorded here for posterity. It is non-canon.
- The Knights of St. Gregory of Nyssa (a recognized knightly order that serves as a cover for the worshippers of Radamanthys)
- The Ixoi (they have not yet split into the Golden Chalice and Ksrafai)
- The Pomegranate Deme and the The Aided (probably both Old Faith right now, but with a slightly different Foundation. The Aided are actually outcast from the main Old Faith, because they violate the pagan virtues. The Pomegranate Deme are protected by the Gregorian Knights).
- The Valdaermen (part of the Fellowship is incorporated into the Euthanatos Tradition as the Gallowsmen)
- The Pollottino family (a small family of "white necromancers who use Etruscan rituals, and enemies of the Giovanni family)
The Chakravanti comprise the:
- Lahksmists (followers of the divine principle of fortune)
- Sapindya Sadananda (the Fellowship's warriors and assassins -- also known as the Consanguinity of Eternal Joy. Cyrrently ruled by the necromancer Helekar).
- Natatapas (your "average" Tantrist Chakravanti, somewhat matrirachal in outlook).
We can give them all the same Foundation and Pillars, though.
Foundation: Duty (Dharma)
The Chakravanti believe that mystical power and enlightenment come through adherence to one's karmically ordained duty. Average people perform the duties mandated by their caste; Chakravanti have the onerous duty of correcting people and groups when they fall astray of that duty through corruption or by clinging to a distraction. When performed correctly, the Chakravat Duty is equated to the positions of the gods and beyond that, the uncreated power that exists beyond the gods. Thus, proper performance of Duty gives godlike attributes.
Lokha (worlds) are layers of existence that are both states of being and actual places that the soul (Atman) incarnates. There are six Lokha in total:
- The demonic Lohka (Naraka)
- The ghostly Lokha (Preta)
- The animal Lokha (Triyagoni)
- The human Lokha (Manu)
- The Lokha of the warring demigods (Asura)
- The divine Lokha (Deva)
The human Lokha is already within the mage. It is practiced through adherence to Dharma. The Asura Lokha is a false path practiced by other supernatural beings. So the Pillars are:
- Naraka: Punishment and destruction, cursing.
- Preta: Necromancy
- Triyagoni: Healing the body and controlling base desires.
- Deva: Manipulating the fundamental forces of the universe (like Quintessence), taking in divine characteristics, blessings.