Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Exalted is a game line detailing the Age of Sorrows, a time before the World of Darkness existed. It follows the adventures of the Solar Exalted, the persecuted reincarnations of old gods from the First Age in an era where the rule of the Dragon-Blooded Exalted is threatened and the Realm threatens to fall apart.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Before there was a World of Darkness, there was an age of savage adventure.
- The Realm of the Dragon-Blooded stands astride the ruins of the First Age -- an invicible colossus.
- For millenia, its Scarlet Empress kept her fist clenched around the windpipe of the world.
- Now, the Empress is no more, and the Realm spirals closer to chaos and civil war with each passing day.
- Into this time of strife come the Solar Exalted, heroes of legend reborn into a time of woe.
- Will these living legends herald the return of the Golden Age or the end of Creation?
- What legends will they tell of your deeds?
The Introduction contains several key pieces of information right in the front of the book. It gives a brief overview of what a Storytelling game is. It gives a synopsis of history that everyone in Creation should know by the time they are an adult. (The Introduction stresses that it is NOT the actual history of the REAL world.) It also contains the Lexicon and suggested sources of inspiration to run a properly epic Exalted game.
Chapter One: SettingEdit
Chapter Two: SystemsEdit
Chapter Three: Character CreationEdit
Chapter Four: TraitsEdit
Chapter Five: Charms and SorceryEdit
Chapter Six: DramaEdit
Chapter Seven: StorytellingEdit
Chapter Eight: AntagonistsEdit
Chapter Nine: Wonders and EquipmentEdit
The legend of Mmatmuor and Sodosma shall arise only in the latter cycles of earth, when the glad legends of the prime have been forgotten. Before the time of its telling, many epochs shall have passed away and seas shall have fallen in their beds, and new continents shall have come to birth. Perhaps, in that day, it will serve to beguile for a little the black weariness of a dying race, grown hopeless of all but oblivion.
- Clark Ashton Smith, "The Empire of the Necromancers"
- Harmonious Jade
- Tepet Ejava, the Roseblack
- Prince of Shadows
- Chejop Kejak
| Previous book:|
Exalted Rulebook (limited)
| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Exalted Storytellers Companion