Like the other Eternal contracts, Eternal Winter draws from the powers of the season itself. Changelings with Eternal Winter can therefore call on the powers of ice and chill.
- Jack's Breath - If the changeling hears a shiver, they may lower the temperature in a room.
- Touch of Winter - Once a changeling writes something they hate in liquid, they may freeze liquids with a touch.
- Riding the Devil's Jawbone - If a bell rings near the changeling, they can surround themselves with a frozen aura that disables their enemies.
- Fallen From the Timbers - If the target is wearing silver religious jewelry, the changeling can create a dangerously cold blast of ice.
- Witch's Paradise - If a moon and howling wolf are present, the changeling can create a blizzard in the surrounding area.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential