As with the other "Eternal" contracts, Eternal Summer grants the powers of the season to a changeling. The Summer contract focuses greatly on heat and light, corresponding with the harsh summer sun.
- Son of the Hearth - After spitting on an ember or spark, a changeling is not bothered by extreme temperatures.
- Ulf's Heart - Around midnight, a changeling may cause themselves to shine with the brightness of the summer sun.
- Noonday Grasp - After consuming ice, the changeling grants themselves summer's power of strength.
- Solstice Revelation - When used around noon, a changeling can unveil anything hidden around them, including things concealed through magic and illusion.
- The Lord's Dread Gaze - If the target wears or touches gold, the changeling can burn his enemies with sunlight.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential