Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As with the other "Eternal" contracts, Eternal Summer grants the powers of the season to a changeling. The Summer contract focuses greatly on heat and light, corresponding with the harsh summer sun.
- Son of the Hearth - After spitting on an ember or spark, a changeling is not bothered by extreme temperatures.
- Ulf's Heart - Around midnight, a changeling may cause themselves to shine with the brightness of the summer sun.
- Noonday Grasp - After consuming ice, the changeling grants themselves summer's power of strength.
- Solstice Revelation - When used around noon, a changeling can unveil anything hidden around them, including things concealed through magic and illusion.
- The Lord's Dread Gaze - If the target wears or touches gold, the changeling can burn his enemies with sunlight.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential