The Eternal contracts focus on the aspects of the season itself. The contracts of Eternal Autumn therefore focus on wilting and harvests, as well as weather.
- Last Breath Issac - If a changeling has permission to harvest a plant, they may bring the plant's bounty to ripeness before they pick it.
- Withering Glare - Once a target has the changeling's name on it, it can be withered with a glare. This may also be used to sicken animals.
- Brother to the Ague - If the changeling knows of past diseases their target has had or fears, the changeling can sicken them through dehydration.
- Riding the Falling Leaves - If the changeling catches a falling leaf, they may become a shifting pile of autumn leaves.
- Tears of Autumn - Once a key encased in ice thaws, the changeling can call down hail from the sky.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential