Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Eternal contracts focus on the aspects of the season itself. The contracts of Eternal Autumn therefore focus on wilting and harvests, as well as weather.
- Last Breath Issac - If a changeling has permission to harvest a plant, they may bring the plant's bounty to ripeness before they pick it.
- Withering Glare - Once a target has the changeling's name on it, it can be withered with a glare. This may also be used to sicken animals.
- Brother to the Ague - If the changeling knows of past diseases their target has had or fears, the changeling can sicken them through dehydration.
- Riding the Falling Leaves - If the changeling catches a falling leaf, they may become a shifting pile of autumn leaves.
- Tears of Autumn - Once a key encased in ice thaws, the changeling can call down hail from the sky.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential